HAZELBROOK PUBLIC SCHOOL
MID-MOUNTAINS GARDEN FESTIVAL POSTER COMPETITION 2022
- Current students enrolled at Hazelbrook Public School in 2022
Using art materials like markers, colour pencils, pastels, watercolour, acrylics or similar:
- Re-create the Mid-Mountains Garden Festival Logo. Download a high res version of logo here
- Draw a floral border of natives or wildflowers
- Artwork must be done on white A3 paper or alternatively, on two separate pieces of A4 with logo on one and floral border on the other.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Write your name, class and parent/carer’s contact phone number at the back of your artwork in pencil.
- Submit your entry in two ways:
– Hand your A3 artwork into the school office when school returns in Term 3 OR
– Scan your artwork and email it to email@example.com with the subject heading “MMGF Poster Art Competition”, including your name, class and parent/carer’s contact phone number in the email.
- The winning entry will be used in the final design of the Mid-Mountains Garden Festival poster, with artist credits, and displayed across the mid-mountains area to promote the Festival.
COMPETITION START DATE
- 1 JULY 2022
COMPETITION END DATE
- 19 JULY 2022
- All submitted entries by COB 19 July will be judged by Mid-Mountains Garden Festival committee members and the winning entry will be contacted by 26 July 2022.